Canon i-SENSYS MF8030Cn Driver Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF8380Cdw: Specifications :
- Colour laser multifunction printer
- Printer Criterion Resolution: 600x600dpi
- Photo copier Resolution: 600x600dpi
- Scanner Optical Resolution: 600x600dpi
- Automatic Document Feeder
- Tape: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Declaration, Envelope (COM10, Queen, DL, ISO-C5, ISO-B5), Custom-made dimensions: Width 76.2 to 215.9 mm.
- Length 127.0 to 355.6 mm. Hands-on feed slot: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Declaration, Envelope (COM10, Emperor, DL, ISO-C5, ISO-B5), Customized sizes: Width 76.2 to 215.9 mm.
- Size 127.0 to 355.6 mm. ADF: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Declaration, Custom sizes (WxL): Max 215.9 mmx355.6 mm Minutes. 128mmx139.7 mm.
- Network Ready.
- 43.0 x48.4 x47.9 cm.
Canon i-SENSYS MF8030Cn Driver Download – The Canon i-SENSYS MF8380Cdw multifunction printer sets you back more than its relative, the i-SENSYS MF8080Cw, but is a considerably far better item. It’s faster, and also it generates far better result. Printing prices are generally speaking the very same.
The Canon i-SENSYS MF8380Cdw colour laser printer additionally offers automated duplexing to reduce paper prices, and also it’s readied to duplex by default – an initially in my publication, and also major green kudos to Canon for that. In addition to every little thing else, it’s a really affordable workgroup colour laser multifunction printer (copy/print/scan/ fax) in its price range.
The MF8380Cdw’s automatic duplexing capabilities consist of duplicating, scanning, and also printing both sides of a file in one pass. The bottom-mounted paper tape holds 250 sheets (100 more than the MF8080CW’s optimum), and the ADF holds 50 sheets. There is no slot for envelopes as with the MF8080CW; instead, the front folds to disclose a 50-sheet multipurpose tray. The result tray holds a substantial 150 sheets.
See additionally: Team Test: What’s the most effective ink-jet printer?
The MF8380Cdw’s control board and also printer motorist do not have the user-friendliness that symbolizes Canon’s consumer-oriented equipments. The software program seems insufficient, too: For example, the Mac ink-jet printer motorist included a legitimate listing of paper kinds, but the Windows ink-jet printer motorist did not. The company as well as the placement of alternatives in the motorist are odd, too. On the other hand, the MF Toolbox utility for scanning and also Optical Character Recognition is a model of performance and pleasant create.
Arrangement via USB as well as ethernet links is very easy. Wireless, nevertheless, needs that you power-cycle the MF8380Cdw to change from ethernet to Wi-Fi, or the other way around. Keep in mind, too, that you can not have both ethernet as well as Wi-Fi linked on the ink-jet printer concurrently.
Then things went wonky: The MF8380Cdw originally showed up incapable of detecting any of the Wi-Fi networks in our area, perhaps overwhelmed by the number (more than 20) that are detectable in our structure. In areas with less networks, it successfully listed every one of them. We examined this attribute using hands-on arrangement and also looking for SSIDs, not using WPS (Wi-Fi-protected setup), which the device additionally supports. Canon quickly offered a firmware update that partly fixed the earlier trouble, though the MF8380Cdw still can spot only the 10 greatest network signals in the location. If yours isn’t really one of them, you could enter your network’s SSID manually by means of the control board.
The MF8380Cdw is slow for a workgroup laser MFP, because of a considerable lag before the initial page of documents appears. Including the lag, text as well as mixed content as well as graphics published at 11.1 web pages each min on the COMPUTER and 11.6 ppm on the Mac. A snapshot-sized photo took around 18.6 secs (which exercises to 3.2 ppm) to publish on either plain, or photo glossy paper. Full-page pictures published on the Mac at a dynamic 2.4 ppm. Scans were impressively prompt: 8.5 seconds for previews, and in between 12 and 17.2 seconds for final scans.
The high quality of prints generated by the MF8380Cdw was great overall. Text looked exceptionally sharp, and monochrome graphics were really black-and-white, with none of the pinkish cast that plagues the cheaper MF8080Cw. colour photos were merely a little bit grainy, however they had a lively and cozy palette. Flesh tones had a decided angled toward orange, regrettably.
The MF8380Cdw’s skin toner costs are no much better compared to okay for a laser, and also marginally much more costly compared to an inkjet. Look around online and you could get black, 3400-page substitute cartridges independently for ₤ 102 (or concerning 3p per web page). The 2900-page cyan, magenta, and yellow cartridges cost ₤ 99, or 3.4 p per page. The general rate for a four-colour page is 13p – reasonable, though not dirt-cheap. Note: The unit ships with 1200-page black as well as 1400-page colour “starter” cartridges.
- I-SENSYS MF8050Cn/MF8030Cn MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 64bit] ==> Download
- I-SENSYS MF8050Cn/MF8030Cn MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 32bit] ==> Download
- Service Pack for MF8030Cn/MF8050Cn/MF8330Cdn/MF8350Cdn Printer Driver (32-bit & 64-bit) ==> Download
- MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.5.0 [Intel : Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10] ==> Download
- ScanGear V2.4.0 for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10 [Intel] ==> Download
- Canon Fax Driver for Mac OS X v4.70 ==> Download
- UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux v2.80 ==> Download